Healthy Happenings Newsletter
Healthy Happenings Newsletter
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
We are going into our 3rd year of business and have been blessed to reach so many people, thousands, with our message of better living and self care through holistic practices. The business is always evolving and adding more fun and educational classes. I get quite a few questions throughout the year about what we do, where we are at, etc, so let's start the year by answering a few of your questions.
1. Where are you located? Most of our classes are held in South Florida (Fort Lauderdale, Miami, West Palm Beach). We are planning on offering classes in the Florida Panhandle (Pensacola, Niceville, Destin), during 2020. Check out our events page throughout the year, as upcoming community classes will be posted there. And we always love to travel so if you see a need for what we are offering in your community, please give us a call or email.
We do not have a physical location/store front/studio. We do work with other local business, who also promote healthy living, like yoga studios, so we always have beautiful locations to host our classes. This was actually part of our original concept. Being a transplant to South Florida, it took me time to find community and what resources I had, and it was very difficult at times. Because of this, we work with other businesses like farms, yoga studios, etc. so when you attend our classes you are given access to/information about, resources that can help you sustain the healthy behaviors you learn about in class.
2. Do you sell what you make in class? On a small scale, yes! Our focus is hands on health education so most of our time is spent planning classes and educational materials. But, if you are interested in purchasing something you have experienced or seen from one of our classes like an herbal tea blend, crochet project or even some foods, please reach out to us via phone or email and we can discuss options. PLEASE keep in mind we do not do meal planning, meal delivery or catering at this time and all orders are made to order. But feel free to call with any questions as we will refer to whomever we know who can help, if we cannot.
3. Do You Do Health Coaching? Yes! We can develop an individualized program to help support you in reaching your health goals. This can be done on a one on one basis, with couples or small groups.
4. Do You Do Private Classes? Absolutely, We can do one on one or small group classes. We can come to your location, or you can come to us or we can meet virtually. Whatever works best for you.
5. I see all your pictures on the events page but don't see those events listed. Many of the pictures on our events page are taken from classes we did with private clients, therefore they are not open to the general public. Classes listed with dates and times on our events page will always be open to the general public, unless otherwise stated.
6. Do You Do Trainings? Currently, all of our classes are single topic or are topic series. We do not have any trainings with certifications at this time, but hope to add mentorship and certifications to our offerings in the near future.
I love all the questions and conversations I have had with you in the past few years. As the business grows and changes, I will always keep you updated through this newsletter or on our website.
I am expecting amazing things in 2020! Can't wait to see what the year brings! Be Well!